reloading modules question

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Wed Dec 13 07:44:09 EST 2000

"Syver Enstad" <syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com> wrote:

><dale>
>> Starting and stopping the web site has always worked for us. (Windows 2000
>Server)
></dale>
>
>You mean something like net stop w3svc? Because just stopping the default
>web site in inetmgr doesn't work for me on Win 2000 server. Unloading the
>application works however.

Not the default site, the site that's using your code - unless that *is* the default site.

We have dozens of sites running on a single server, each site can be started and stopped
independently from the MMC.

It might be relevent to note that Applciation Protection is set to High on our sites.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd