win32net.NetWkstaSetInfo - How to use it?

Patrick Blanchette pblanchette at pixelsystems.com
Thu Dec 14 08:42:54 EST 2000

     Yes I'm interested in your fix and I'M am using Python 2.0.  Thank you.

   I have another bug with the win32net.  It's with the SetFileSecurity
function.  It works correctly except when I'm using it inside nested
try-except clause.  I got a 'No more memory is available for security
information updates.' message.

   Except these minor problems and some missing functions, your win32
extension is great and it help me very much

Thanks