DCOracle Need Help

Satheesh Babu vsbabu at erols.com
Thu Dec 7 16:51:11 EST 2000

If you want to download compiled version for windows
, you can download it from
http://vsbabu.csoft.net/ZOracleDA-bin.zip

It works for my Zope installation under NT 4.0, with
Oracle 8.1.6 client libraries.

Your mileage on how well you can use it with Python
will vary :-)

news:t2vm6g9u2qhle6 at corp.supernews.com...