Problem compiling mxODBC for Py 2.0/Win32

Benji York benji_york at cal-na.com
Wed Dec 6 15:44:59 EST 2000

Hello all,

I'm getting the following error when I try to build mxODBC (latest
version) on my NT4 box using VC5.  I'm building it myself because I
need to make a couple small tweaks to overcome a bug in the ODBC driver
I'm using.  I built the same source for use with Python 1.52 in the
past.

During the link phase I get this error:

c:\python20\libs\python20.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or
disk full: cannot seek to 0x39ec7ce8 Error executing link.exe.

I can link against 1.5 fine.  In fact, the only difference between the
two VC projects is the library I'm trying to link against.

Any insights?

Many thanks,

Benji York
benji_york at cal-na.com