Compiling PyQT-2.2

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 16 15:18:57 EST 2000

Marcus Urban <MURBAN at houston.rr.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to build PyQt for several days now and it continues to
> fail during the "make install" process. SIP compiles just fine. No
> complaints during ./configure or make/install. PyQt configures fine, too,
> with no complaints. The make process succeeds. But "make install" aborts.
> And yes, QTDIR is set correctly.

<...>

It doesn't immediately suggest something to me - other than a possible
mismatch between Python versions. Perhaps you could try asking the
question on the PyQt mailing list? Maybe someone over there knows
the answer; otherwise you could always ask Phil.

The address of the mailing list is:

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org