PythonWin Question

John Q. Public at home.com
Thu Dec 28 23:02:32 EST 2000

I understand the reason for resetting stdout (having shot myself in the foot
when I overwrote stdout.write()).  Is it safe to assume that I can overwrite
sydout for the duration of a script?  This is really all I want to do, so I
can capture the output of a test and still show the tester what is happening.

Thanks!

JonathanPolley

jwpolley(a)collins(d)rockwell(d)com