corba, soap, com, etc...

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Sat Dec 9 12:18:15 EST 2000

Scott

You may want to look at Pyro for rapid prototyping, inspiration and more..

http://www.xs4all.nl/~irmen/ap/pyro.html

<quote>
Pyro is an acronym for PYthon Remote Objects. It is a basic Distributed
Object Technology system written entirely in Python, and for use in Python
only. With this, it closely resembles Java's Remote Method Invocation (RMI).
It has less similarity to CORBA - which is a system- and language
independent Distributed Object Technology and has much more to offer than
Pyro or RMI. But Pyro is small, simple and free! However, read the
disclaimer and copyright notice.
</quote>

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']

news:pKsY5.58762$yR4.1496678 at news1.rdc1.tx.home.com...