Request for poll() help

A.M. Kuchling amk at mira.erols.com
Tue Dec 12 10:12:38 EST 2000

I have 3 bugs filed against me relating to the poll() support in the
select module.  Unfortunately all of them are on platforms that I don't
have access to:

Debian 2.2 (I suspect using Linux kernel 2.0.x is the problem here):
 http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=115221&group_id=5470

Linux 2.0.38, glibc 2.0.7:
 http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=115617&group_id=5470

Redhat 5.2 on SPARC:
 http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=116547&group_id=5470

If someone out there is still running a 2.0 kernel and wants to help
debug this, the assistance would be much appreciated.  Or, if I could
be pointed at a compile farm, freenet, or other place where I could
get a login on a 2.0 machine, that would be equally useful.

--amk