mail processing module?

fredrik at pythonware.com fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Dec 21 06:44:27 EST 2000

Preston Landers improves the signal/noise ratio:
> I'm trying to find out if there's any interest in a
> kitchen-sink Python module for mail handling. /.../
> It uses the standard Python smtp/pop/imap/MIME modules,
> just basically ties them all together.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing a "maillib.py" module in the
next Python release (similar to "urllib", which also pro-
vides an easy-to-use layer on top of httplib/ftplib etc).

so if you decide to release it, don't forget to post a
copy to the patch manager.

</F>

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/