UML and Python

Harry George hgg9140 at seanet.com
Sat Dec 9 17:35:14 EST 2000

You could also consider Dia.  It doesn't (yet) have a model repository
behind it, but you can draw all the diagrams, and can output them in
XML so you can generate code or whatever (and dia2code addresses C and
Java).  I've used that to generate python code.

Come to think of it, a model repository for Dia sounds like a good
python project for the holidays.  First hookup would be via the XML
files, then a direct plugin.

--
Harry George
hgg9140 at seanet.com