Recommendations for a 2.0 book?

Steve Lamb grey at despair.rpglink.com
Tue Dec 12 18:44:03 EST 2000

    OK, just a little while ago I had dabbled in Python 1.5.2 and was using
the Beazley book as my reference.  I've since lost the book and since I'm not
far enough along to remember most of the language (that is months of actual
use away) I am now pondering a replacement.  What is a good replacement now
that we're on Python 2.0?  Could I get another copy of the Beazley book and be
able to switch between 1.5.2 and 2.0 fairly easily?