CGI File Upload

Mitchell Garnaat mitch at garnaat.com
Wed Dec 6 08:29:06 EST 2000

It sounds like you are on a PC platform and the input file is not being
opened in binary mode.  The default on Windows platforms is to open the file
in text mode.  When you hit the first zero byte in the binary file it will
be interpreted as an end-of-file.  Look in the CGI code to see where it is
opening files and make sure they are being opened in binary mode.

Mitch

news:90j10o$5p5$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...