ready for C or C++?

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Tue Dec 26 10:10:40 EST 2000

Xmnemonic wrote:
>If I've learned Python and become proficient with it, am I ready to learn C or
>C++?

I know languages like C (even x86 asm), and I am learing Python now :) I think
programming is just programming, is some languages you must learn more,
or write more, and sometime you learn new technics (like structural/object),
but if you are programmer you can learn any language

--
No one sees an angel till it smashes to the ground
And then you run somewhere