JPython - is it what I need to...

chicago_george at my-deja.com chicago_george at my-deja.com
Mon Dec 4 14:30:58 EST 2000

Hello - Here's what I need to do.. I thought JPython would be good for
this, but wanted to get the opinions of others first..  ANY feedback
would be really appreciated;

Using a high level scripting interface, I need to subclass a Java
class.  We hope we can make this script easy enough so the people in
our support department can modify the script without needing the help
of the developers.  This script should define the details of how data
from a flat file will be inserted into a database.

Would I be better off using a different tool?
Opinions/Questions/Comments..

Thanks!
George.
NewToDevelopment at hotmail.com