Python vs. PHP (& Java?)

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Fri Dec 29 02:11:09 EST 2000

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Kemp Randy-W18971 <Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com> wrote:

> 1.  Could we argue that English is a better language to use around the world
>     then French or Spanish?

Yes. Personally, I think that would be wrong -- English has a very
hard to learn spelling system.

> 2.  Could we argue that an artificial language, such as Esperanto, is better
>     to use around the world then a natural language, like English?

Yes. I think this would be wonderful, except political constraints dictate
otherwise.

>   Isn't there an axiom in physics that an experimenter influences the
>   outcome of his experiment (physicists, help me out here)?

Widely overused by laymen.
It says that in *some* experiments, measuring one quantity *has* to
interfere with another quantity some specified amount.

ok-thomas-is-this-off-topic?-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.