Source Code Management

gtalvola at NameConnector.com gtalvola at NameConnector.com
Tue Dec 19 12:44:52 EST 2000

In article <3a3d1470.5243319 at news.laplaza.org>,
  mats at laplaza.org (Mats Wichmann) wrote:
> Perforce, in fact, provided my incentive to learn Python.  I picked
> Perforce for a particular client project because it was the easiest to
> deploy and the small number of developers involved made it
> cost-effective.  When we needed some scripts to extend functionality,
> several of them were in Python...

You're not the only one -- I too learned Python because of Perforce.
I had no idea at the time how widely useful and productive (and fun)
Python would turn out to be...

- Geoff

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/