FIFO in python?

David Lees DavidL at NOraqiaSPAMMY.com
Tue Dec 19 14:23:19 EST 2000

Actually, I just found that if I try to write to the fifo (which is
SAMBA mounted) from the NT side, I get an error:
IOError: (0, 'Error')

Meanwhile on the Linux, side, our local perl guru had no trouble getting
a pair of perl scripts to pass strings via the same fifo that I am
unable to open when I run Python from Linux.

Presumably this is some kind of configuration problem with python?

david lees