Problem with freeze.py in ActivePython 2.0

Are Magnus Bruaset amb at nobjects.com
Thu Dec 7 15:12:37 EST 2000

Thanks Mick,

I'm sorry I didn't tell what freeze.py is about. It's a part of Python
that will "freeze" a Python script (hello.py in the example below) to a
binary executable (hello.exe on Win32). From the Readme file in the
Python20\Tools\freeze directory it should work on Windows provided the
-p option is used to set the root of the Python installation. We have
successfully frozen our python scripts on 8 different Unix platforms
(part of a new software distribution from our company), but I have
failed to get it working on Windows.

Any advice on this matter is greatly appreciated. Please copy any
answers to amb at nobjects.com as I'm not a regular reader of the list.

   Are Magnus Bruaset, PhD      Email : amb at nobjects.com
   VP Development               Phone : +47 22 06 76 10
   Numerical Objects AS         Mobile: +47 92 61 00 63
   P.O. Box 124 Blindern        Fax   : +47 22 06 73 50
   N-0314 Oslo, Norway          WWW   : http://www.nobjects.com