Programming Habits in Python

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Dec 7 19:27:07 EST 2000

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:37:08 GMT, Greg Jorgensen <gregj at pobox.com>
wrote:
> it's hard for me to imagine how anyone
> claiming to be a programmer can sleep without Fundamental Algorithms under
> their pillow ;-).

The thickness of the book makes the pillow rather too
high to be comfortable, in my experience. I'm thinking
of cutting a book-shaped depression in my mattress to
accommodate it. Must remember to allow enough room
for the Python Language & Library References, too...

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg