Python Origins

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Thu Dec 7 14:54:45 EST 2000

Grant Edwards wrote:
> If a person who speaks two languages is "bilingual" and a
> person who speaks three languages is "trilingual", then what do
> you call a person who only speaks one langage?
>
> American!

Yah. We just export our culture to y'all. ;-)

Actually, we don't all speak the same language. We can just all understand
each other.

The traveling salesman saw "grits" on the menu. He asked the waitress "What
are grits?"  She said "They're extra."  "But what *are* they?" he asked
again.  "They're fifty cents" she answered.  "Yes, I'll have the grits,
please."

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.