CGI POST binary file upload?

Ilariu Raducan lale at fotonation.com
Tue Dec 5 15:27:41 EST 2000

In class _sockobject in the file socket.py change the 'r' mode with 'rb'

  def makefile(self, mode='r', bufsize=-1):
        #MODIFIED   return _fileobject(self._sock, 'rb', bufsize)
        return _fileobject(self._sock, 'rb', bufsize)

I tried the POST method with the same results as you and I got the same
results.
After I changed to 'rb' is working

And remember to open any binary file with 'rb' mode in windows

Regards,

Lale

news:90j8j0$cmt$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...