Dijkstra's Shortest Path algorithm

Roy Katz katz at Glue.umd.edu
Wed Dec 13 13:10:03 EST 2000

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Paul Magwene wrote:
> If you're interested in graphs and programming, how about a clique
> finding algorithm for undirected graphs?

Alright, I checked out some background material on cliques, and I'll take
a look at Andrew Dalke's code (I looked at his site).  If I understand
correctly, all that is needed is to generate a clique-finding extension in
C?

This raises another question for me:  Suppose my exension (1) relies on
another extension (2); is there a more efficient way for (1) to access
(2) without going through the Python layer?

Roey