python interface to mysql

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Tue Dec 19 22:27:08 EST 2000

Don't know about MySQLmodule, but IIRC it has not been updated long
since, and Andy Dustman's MySQLdb module can be considered its
successor. It works fine with Python 2.0. The URL is
http://dustman.net/andy/python/MySQLdb/

Gerhard Häring

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e