sniffing btw my web browser and a server

Eduard Hiti KatMouse at gmx.de
Thu Dec 28 12:08:50 EST 2000

You can try 'Proxomitron' as a proxy. It's basically an ad filtering
(shonenware!?) software (but capable of much more), and has a very nice log
window, in which you can view all HTTP headers sent.

The URL: http://members.tripod.com/Proxomitron/

There's also a Python only solution: 'WebDebug'. It also acts as a proxy,
logging all transfers and generating a nice and comprehensive HTML report.

The URL: http://www.cyberclip.com/webdebug/download.html

Good luck,

    Eduard Hiti

news:92aush$rhc$1 at news.nuri.net...