Close a tkinter window (not from win manager!)

Fra fra at bastardi.org
Thu Dec 14 06:51:24 EST 2000

Hi all, i got a little problem.
I have to do some windows that explain to the user what a program is
doing, something like "copying file", "deleting file" and so on
I want that when the copy of the file (or whatever else) is done the
window automatically close itself, and that a second window appear.
(It's ok also if the text in the window change).
I couldn't find how to make that! Please help me.
Thanks a lot
		Francesca

--
Posted from mister.cdc.polimi.it [131.175.12.3]