DCOracle Memory Leak?

Jose Martin joseamartin at venmex.com
Thu Dec 7 09:47:55 EST 2000

Hi, sorry i cant help you, but , can you help me ?
I am trying to use DCOracle on Python 2.0 under Windows or Linux
but when i try to make my scritp :

The first line is
from DCOracle import *

when i try to run:
Python say me:

File "d:\python20\DCOracle\__init__.py", line 52, in ?
    import sys, Buffer
ImportError: No module named Buffer

I was searched my python path for a module called Buffer, but i dont have it
Whats happennig ?

Thanks...

m3g0k1qih5.fsf at h0050047c4794.ne.mediaone.net...