Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Dec 4)

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Dec 5 12:15:34 EST 2000

In article <90iqs8$n6k$1 at newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net>, Franz GEIGER wrote:

>>     Alex Martelli shows a clever way to overload a method based on
>>     number of arguments.
>>         http://deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=975947338
>
>This link leads to "Invalid document request". How is the right one?

My bad.

I screwed up and copied the wrong number from Deja for three of
the links.  Sorry about that.  The corrected links are:

Andrew H. Chatham announces Python bindings for Ogg/Vorbis (MP3
patent/licensing free replacement for MP3) -- and requests help
with dlopen().
    http://deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=699163645

Alex Martelli shows a clever way to overload a method based on
number of arguments.
    http://deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=700230993

Johannes Nix releases Python wrappers for ALSA (Advanced Linux
Sound Architecture) that enable real-time audio processing.
    http://deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=699878280

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  RHAPSODY in Glue!
                                  at