mod_python.dll needed

Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de
Sat Dec 23 04:05:04 EST 2000

Hi,
some days ago I installed Apache 1.3.14 on my W98. Python 1.5.2 was already there.
Then I got mod_python-2.7.1 which tells me I still need mod_python.dll. But I cant't
find it on the webpage. And I can't compile it because my Windows is for the children
to play and doesn't have a C compiler.
So, where can I find mod_python.dll ?

Merry Christmas, Edgar

P.S. I only learned about Python two months ago and loved it at once. It reminds me
a little bit of my other favorite environment.
<OT> Native Oberon System3 http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/ </OT>

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *