missing HtmlBuilder

ennisr at my-deja.com ennisr at my-deja.com
Mon Dec 18 15:36:56 EST 2000

I am a relative newbie to Python, using Python 2.0 under Windows.
4DOM from Fourthought, Inc. has also been installed.

I have run into a problem trying to run the DOM examples from David
Mertz article "Charming Python: The dynamics of DOM"
(http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/charming_python_2.txt).

Modules referenced in the following import statements seem to be
missing.

    from xml.dom import core
    from xml.dom.html_builder import HtmlBuilder
    from xml.dom.utils import FileReader

Do I have the wrong software loaded?  Where can I find the missing
modules?

Thanks for the help.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/