Python2 distutils question: how to best "autoconfig"...?

Simon B. sbrunning at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 12 04:27:49 EST 2000

In article <LbbZ5.3172$O%.511511 at newsc.telia.net>,
  "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at effbot.org> wrote:
> interesting.  I thought Tim was on a vacation, but his
> posts show up in the python.org archives.  maybe my
> ISP has installed a timbot filter?

Probably he posted via email - the mailing list hasn't moved over to
Digital Creations yet, and the usenet/mailing list bridge still isn't
working properly. Postings to usenet do make it across to the list, but
email postings don't seem to be getting across to the newsgroup.

--
Simon Brunning
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.