help with ncurses - if anyone can give me a simple ncurses program

haircut9 at my-deja.com haircut9 at my-deja.com
Thu Dec 7 11:58:10 EST 2000

In article <3dsnoriu62.fsf at kronos.cnri.reston.va.us>,
  Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> wrote:
> "Hanna" <juliaj79 at hotmail.com> writes:
> > find out more about structure. I am not sure how to go about it. Can
anybody
> > who can program in ncurses send me example programs?
>
> You did look at http://www.python.org/doc/howto/curses/curses.html,
right?

> I'd like to add a Demo/curses directory to the Python CVS tree.  If
> anyone has reasonably small programs that use the curses module,
> please let me know.
>
> --amk

I'm working on an automatic uploader using ncurses. Actually it's my
first project in Python but I was just curious how it worked. But might
give some insights too.
The Python2 docs helped a lot, though

Arthur
--
+-+
"Ahh, tireur isolé. Obtenez la baguette magique! Utilisez la baguette

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.