Implementing IPersistStorage using PythonCOM

Edward Blakes eblakes at drwtrading.com
Sun Dec 10 19:14:34 EST 2000

I'm not building for sources. I'd appreciate your emailing me a new
pythoncom20.dll. I can wait for a later ActivePython distribution, since we
are currently in a "proof of concept" stage for this use of Python. If we
find we're ready to deploy and a new version is not available, I'll look
into building from sources.

Thanks for your help.

Ed

news:3A32D22B.3050901 at ActiveState.com...