real life examples

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Thu Dec 21 01:30:27 EST 2000

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:51:37 +0100, huber <nospam at wanted.com> wrote:

> i try to teach python to my son (13 years old)!
> but instead of stupid for loops, classes nobody ever needs and so on .....
> are there some good real life examples a child could be interested in ?

If there are daily-comic sites that he likes, have him write a program
that connects to one of them and downloads the picture only at 6am,
so he can look at it when he wakes up without waiting for it to
download or watching the advertisements.
--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.