Modifying running code? [HACK ALERT]

Stefan Boiadjiev stefanb at mail.vega.bg
Wed Dec 13 11:55:12 EST 2000

hi,

that is one of the features that is missing in the Python in comparison to
Smalltalk.
Smalltalk implementation of this is easier because it deals with 'image' where
resides an actual code, not with files as in Python and in Smalltalk you can
resume from the exception point.

This modifying running code can be used not only to debug but even to develop
some code - imagine that you develop initially only classes and method names
and then on the fly fill the methods with proper code :)
hth
Stefan Boiadjiev