registry tweaking program

kevrjohn at my-deja.com kevrjohn at my-deja.com
Sun Dec 24 09:15:50 EST 2000

   I would like to write a program that will automatically modify
certain parts of the registry in win98.  I have never programed before
(but I am trying to learn) and I thought that this would be a
good "real app" for me because I modify the registry a lot, and I would
like to see if I could automate the process to save some time.  I
really only want it to go and do a few preprogrammed things.  Nothing
spectacular like regedit.exe.  So how do you get a python script to
access and/or modify the registry?  I have looked around and I haven't
found any HOW-TO on the subject.
Thanks in advance,
Kevin Johnson

Sent via Deja.com