Python programs (or scripts) as drop targets

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Mon Dec 4 05:12:14 EST 2000

Mark Hammond <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote:

>To be quite honest, while I see that the "batch file" wrapper solution
>isnt as "clean" as it could be, I don't believe a whole bunch of C++
>code or registry additions are worth saving this one trivial file.
>
>Mark.

Yes, it is only a trivial file but it's the messing about to set it up and you need one for each
program you want to work this way.

It's not just a matter of neatness. It's completeness, too.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd