Lists have moved

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Sun Dec 17 18:30:14 EST 2000

The last of the python.org mailing lists have moved to the new
machine.  This should be transparent to you except for the re-homing
of the news gateway to Digital Creation's ISP.

I never really figured out what the state of the news/mail gateway was
at CNRI so I don't know if you're about to be flooded with duplicates,
suddenly deprived of usenet gated messages, or somewhere in between.
Ain't life fun?  In either case, I apologize in advance for whatever
is screwed up. ;}

Please keep an eye on things, as will I, and email me directly if you
notice anything weird and/or bad going on with any of the python.org
mailing lists.

Cheers,
-Barry