python with VB/Delphi

dsavitsk at my-deja.com dsavitsk at my-deja.com
Thu Dec 21 11:53:17 EST 2000

In article <3A412723.4778E74F at eden.rutgers.edu>,
  Larry Kasoff <larkas at eden.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> If you are using Delphi, get Python for Delphi.

thanks ... the real issue is that i have a VB project that i wrote
before i had any idea what i was doing. It compiles to an 9meg .exe.
thus i am now fixing bugs in it, and splitting it up into manageable
objects.  i thought it might make my evenings more pleasant to do some
of the re-coding in python while keeping the interface more or less as-
is.

Also, my experience is that vb presents some installation issues so i
thought that delphi for the interfaces might be a better choice?

doug

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/