About WebBrowser

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Sat Dec 23 21:21:18 EST 2000

You'll need to download and install Mark Hammond pythonwin
extensions.  The easiest is to download the activestate
python release, (these urls will wrap)
http://www.activestate.com/download/ActivePython/windows/2.0
/ActivePython-2.0.0.202.msi  which includes python 2.0 as
well.  Or just get the extension from
http://www.activestate.com/download/ActivePython/windows/win
32all/win32all-135.exe

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com
-------------------

"Daniel" <Daniel.Kinnaer at AdValvas.be> wrote in message
news:3a45260d.52012638 at news.skynet.be...
> On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:43:36 +0100, "Syver Enstad"
> <syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com> wrote:
>

> >Okay so I had to find out, is this what you're looking
for?

> >import win32com.client
> >from win32com.client import constants
> >browser =
win32com.client.Dispatch('InternetExplorer.Application')
> >browser.Visible = -1
> >browser.Navigate('www.python.org')
> >browser.ExecWB(constants.OLECMDID_PRINT,
constants.OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER)

> >PS: Remember to use the makepy utility to generate
wrapper classes and
> >constants for you.
> >

> Sorry to barge in like that, but as a pyton newbie, I like
to see what
> Python can do for me, therefore I tried the above code but
stumbled
> upon an error I do not understand(yet).
>
> Here it is :
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "C:/Python20/AProject/test1/browzer.py", line 1, in
?
>     import win32com.client
> ImportError: No module named win32com.client
>
> I suppose I need this  makepy-utility you write about?
What do I have