Python mailing list/usenet bridge.

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Mon Dec 4 11:53:30 EST 2000

Thomas Wouters wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 10:05:53AM +0000, Simon B. wrote:
>
> > *Still* nothing. This is getting a bit irritating - deja is horrid.
> > *Please*, anyone know who I can nag to get this sorted?
>
> Noone. The only people we can nag to have been nagged to already, and they
> can't fix it (except in the long term, which is what Barry *is* fixing.) If
> you want read-access, though, you can use 'tyrannewsaurus.xs4all.nl' as your
> newsserver. It's the publically accessible newsserver my company hosts, as a
> test-bed. We don't charge, we don't expect you to fill in forms, and we
> don't use your ipadress for anything. My first posting that said this
> attracted 500+ concurrent connections, so I'm wondering howmuch more this
> one is going to attract :-)

Thanks a lot! Works fine :-)

Something seems to be in fact very messy. I noticed that no messages
from me made it to the newsgroupsince Nov. 11, since then I wrote
at least ten.
What's the best advice for posting:
To the news, and maybe it doesn't get to the mailing list,
or vice versa?

ciao - chris