Moving from Perl to Python

Richard Zilavec rzilavec at tcn.net
Wed Dec 13 10:40:04 EST 2000

I just got back from two book stores, nothing on Python, I was
shocked!  So I went online and found a pile but I hate ordering
online, I like to browse through them first.  Anyways, I really like
O'Reilly books, is the Programming Python really advanced or is more
along the lines of the Programming Perl where it covers the basics to
advanced?

man python on my machine doesn't work, I'm assuming something is wrong
or maybe its a perldoc equivalent?  Where can I find the FAQs?

Thanks in advanced for any help or suggestions.

--
 Richard Zilavec
 rzilavec at tcn.net