Python with Apache on WinNT newbie question

Jeff Bauer jbauer at rubic.com
Fri Dec 29 09:58:40 EST 2000

Victor,

Here's a trick I once used to maintain compatibility between
Windows/Unix CGI scripts. Create a C:\usr\local\bin directory
and copy the C:\Python\python.exe file into it.

Then use the following header line on your portable CGI scripts:

            #!/usr/local/bin/python

I haven't tried this kludge recently, but I think it should
still work.

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon