Help! Installing MatPy for ActivePython2.0 Win2000

Paul Prescod paulp at ActiveState.com
Fri Dec 8 17:11:43 EST 2000

Khaled Khairy wrote:

> If anybody could advise me.
> I am new to Python . I need it for scientific computations;
> manipulations of matrices and linear Algebra problem solving.
> How can I get MatPy to work (with the Cephes extention) on ActivePython
> 2.0 under Win2000 ? Is there another matrix package I could use?
> Please help! Thanks

If MatPy does not ship with Windows binaries they you will to make those
yourself or get someone to make them for you. You could also look at
NumPy which is already compiled into a Windows binary.

 Paul Prescod