sniffing btw my web browser and a server

Tom wright thomas.wright1 at ntlworld.REMOVETHIS.com
Thu Dec 28 12:52:43 EST 2000

I can email it to you if u like, its not very big, but is seems abit buggy,
doesnt like webdav at all. This is under Python 2.0

Regards

Tom

news:92ftpn$e2j$1 at news.nuri.net...