Python Origins

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 5 21:36:10 EST 2000

In article <90k3pq$50p$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, Nigel <nigeljennison at cs.com>
wrote:

>  I am doing some research and I would be grateful if anybody could give
> me some history on the origins of Python.

If you are doing research, then you should surely understand that the
large amount of material already on the Web, and findable with standard
search engines, is a much better source of information than asking
people to custom-write material for you. Or to do your searches for you.

A handful of minutes spent with Google will yield you far more than
waiting and waiting for people here to write histories for you.

Why are you "doing some research" if you are this clueless?

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.