MVC module anyone?

Bjoern Giesler Bjoern.Giesler at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 05:12:22 EST 2000

Hi,

I'm thinking of writing a Model-View-Controller based GUI wrapper around a
couple of the more popular Python GUI toolkits because
	a) I'm tired of apps that work with only a certain GUI, so I want
	   an abstraction layer
	b) I like Model-View-Controller.

Is there already such a project? I don't want to duplicate efforts.

If not, can anyone point me to the Smalltalk MVC specification? I've worked
with Smalltalk a while ago, but don't remember exactly how the classes
looked like. I'd really like to do this the way Smalltalk does it. (If I
can't, I'll use the OPENSTEP AppKit as a model.)

Regards,
		--Björn