Linux version would be really cool

Mike Saunders micsaund at home.com
Wed Dec 13 20:51:49 EST 2000

> haven't written that yet ;-). I don't know about W98. It won't work
> under linux either ;-). I'm happy to write a similar extension for
> linux if people are interested - it's good practice for me...

Since you mentioned it :^)

I think that with all the embedded Linux projects, and
the fact that Linux makes it so easy to pipe stuff
together, I think a Linux version of your program would
be very useful.  I, for one, would like to add it to
my repetoire (sp?) for future projects.

Thanks for taking the time to work on your .dll and
possibly the Linux version!!!!

Mike