Making PyXML - compile error on first module

Harry George hgg9140 at seanet.com
Sun Aug 13 20:44:13 EDT 2000

Yes.  Try the 0.5.5.1 release.  I think the 0.5.5 works for python 1.6
but bombs on python 1.5.  The ".1" is a fix for that.  If you can't
get the newer release, you can fix it directly in the code by a simple
change (which I can't remember at the moment -- and I deleted the file
just this morning of course) -- my note on that should be somewhere in
dejanews.

--
Harry George
hgg9140 at seanet.com