Python CGI

Jp Calderone exarkun at flashmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:14:09 EDT 2000

Harry George wrote:

> I run python cgi's on RS6000 (AIX 4.3.2), using Netscape Enterprise
> Server.  No problem.  Can you post the code, or at least a skeleton
> which exhibits the behavior (leaving out sensitive content)?

 *Arg*  I found the problem.. I slipped back into the C mentality for
a bit there.  Worst part is, I saw the problem every time I tried to
fix the program, it just never registered as a problem ;)  The problem:
I screwed up indentation underneath a for loop ;P

 Jp

--
A sad spectacle.  If they be inhabited, what a scope for misery
and folly.  If they be not inhabited, what a waste of space.