anyone else wrap gd-1.8?

Mike Steed MSteed at altiris.com
Fri Apr 7 15:14:45 EDT 2000

On a semi-related note, I have wrapped (without SWIG) gdchart, a library for
making charts and graphs, which uses gd.  I have a new version (to be posted
Real Soon Now) that uses gd-1.8, with support via the Python interface for
PNG and JPEG output.  There is an entry in the Vaults of Parnassus.

Mike
msteed at altiris.com

[...]
> In article <m2wvn9pijt.fsf at netmeg.net>,
>   Les Schaffer <godzilla at netmeg.net> wrote:
> > I just wrapped the latest gd module -- version 1.8 which now handles
> > both png and jpeg file formats -- into python. It was quite
> easy with
> > SWIG.
> >
> > I noticed the gdmodule link on
> >
> > http://www.python.org/topics/scicomp/plotting.html
> >
> > is dead. has anyone else wrapped gd up lately? otherwise i
> am happy to
> > distribute (all 1.25 hours of my accumulated time :-)
[...]